We had to make a collage for art. This collage had to define who I am. On the photo you can see the things that I like. On the top on the left you can read crazy and on the bottem on the right you can read; against normal. This is because I do not like people who are like everyone else and are always serieus. Myself, I am not often serieus. I hate being normal, and love being crazy. Why does everybody wants to be the same? You can also see thing like clothes and glasses. These pictures I put in my collage because I love to dress up in different styles. A lot of items in the collage are about the outside, this isn't because i do not have confidence. Cause I don't really care what people think of me. The only thing that matters is that I am able to have fun with Valerie. There are also a lot of cartoons on the collage, this is because I like drawing cartoons. Maybe my collage may look like the others of my class, I think we are all quite different. This is because we all have had different experiences and care about other things.vrijdag 28 januari 2011
Collage,
We had to make a collage for art. This collage had to define who I am. On the photo you can see the things that I like. On the top on the left you can read crazy and on the bottem on the right you can read; against normal. This is because I do not like people who are like everyone else and are always serieus. Myself, I am not often serieus. I hate being normal, and love being crazy. Why does everybody wants to be the same? You can also see thing like clothes and glasses. These pictures I put in my collage because I love to dress up in different styles. A lot of items in the collage are about the outside, this isn't because i do not have confidence. Cause I don't really care what people think of me. The only thing that matters is that I am able to have fun with Valerie. There are also a lot of cartoons on the collage, this is because I like drawing cartoons. Maybe my collage may look like the others of my class, I think we are all quite different. This is because we all have had different experiences and care about other things.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten